March 10, 2010

adorable finds

I ran across some
REALLY cool Gadgets today
that are just TOO TOO CUTSIE
not to share with you.

 

These Cameras are Fantastic!
I WANT


ADORABLE USB drives



I want to buy this for My BESTIE RAEGHAN,
because She LOVES Rubik's Cube



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kitty Keys
They are just WAY too cute
&
The Rose Garden USB Hub is also WAY too cute








I've never seen ANY cooking utensils as cute as these



Those Eyelashes are Gorgeous :)


I put this in here
because they remind me of my Mikey
So for that reason I LOVED these



Who wouldn't LOVE cupcake flavored mints??



This I would get for my Little Brother Brady
He has a Piggy Bank Fettish
and he also LOVES sausage
So I find that those pretty much go hand-in-hand



 These are MEASURING CUPS
YES...that's right
MEASURING CUPS
AHH I want them SO bad



Cute little hanger hooks



Ice Cream Cone Kitchen Timer
SO CUTE


Fashion Origami would be a BLAST


I have a dinner ware fettish
I LOVE looking at Dishes
especially when they are REALLY unique
I can't wait until I get engaged and I get to Scan things such as this for My Bridal Registry
Eeeek!


I need a recipe tin REAL bad


This little guy is just precious isn't he!

That was FUN
Hope you enjoyed

bB***

(all of these oh so lovely items were found here)

No comments: