November 1, 2009

Things I Love in NOVEMEBER!

Oh NOVEMBER
I just LOVE it.

So I thought I would post a five
of the millions of things
that truly make my month of
NOVEMBER magical!

1.
My Precious Michael's 21st Birthday &
our 3 year Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been three year
They really have been the BEST
three years of my entire life.

I have learned so much about myself,
and have grown in so many areas of my life
because of our relationship.


I love you my MR. So Very much!

2
Mamma Krissy is about to have a little baby girl
Madison Lane


I want to make her some booties
Here is my inspiration for them (found here)


Aren't they lovely!...I am so excited for baby Madison to get here.

3. 
Pecans

On my route from the car to the Art building everyday, I gather every pecan I see.
I just LOVE them. I can't NOT pick them up.

4.
Spending as Much time as humanly possible with these two amazing people

I have the most AMAZING nanny and PawPaw on the planet
I love them and miss them EVERY day and can't wait until both THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMASbreak!

5.
Preparing a LOVELY Thanksgiving Dinner

(cred.)
With

My Nanny
CANT WAIT
we have such a blast in the kitchen together!
ahhh I LOVE NOVEMBER
REALLY!

but Im off here Lovlies...for bed, I am feeling slightly under the weather
Sweet dreams Loves!

No comments: