January 1, 2017

HAPPY NY

HAPPY NEW YEAR 
my friends!

2016 was seriously an incredible year. I learned so much about myself this past year. 2016 had a lot of amazing times, but along with those were some rough times. I made friends and lost some friends. It was important for me to realize in 2016 that no matter where God puts you at certain seasons in life, that you're there for a reason. It might not make sense in the moment but later when you look back on things, you see them so clear and are so grateful for where they brought you. 

2016 was also the BEST year of my life. I am now an engaged woman and so head over heels in love with the person that God so specifically created just for me! Aaron Evans has made this year one I will never forget. We made so many fun memories this past year and they are ones that I will hold onto for a lifetime. 


Its now officially 2017 and in just a few short months I will be walking down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams. Ahhhh Mrs. Brianna Gail Evans sounds sooooo good ;) haha 


I spent my new years day with my sweet Bucky! Yall, I swear...holidays s u c k when you aren't with the person you love most. All day I was just on the verge of bursting into tears. All DAY! And I'm not ashamed to admit that at all. There's just only so many ways to keep yourself busy and some days you're just exhausted from trying to stay so busy just to keep your mind off of it. Anyway....our sweet baby Bucky is always right next to me making sure I'm okay. He's the sweetest pup! He must have learned it from his daddy!

My goals for 2017 are to be the best wife that I can be to Aaron. I can't wait to be his wife and I pray that God allows me to be the best version of myself just for him. I also want to stop letting fear of failing hold me back. I honestly feel like there are so many talents that God has given me, yet I sit on them year after year not fulfilling my purpose here. This year I really want to let fear go and stop sitting on the talent that God has given me. I also want to continue on fitness journey. The past year I have really really enjoyed spending a lot of time at the gym and I want to learn more and push myself more than I ever have before.

What are you wanting to conquer in 2017? Share away!
XOXO
bB***

No comments: