September 16, 2016

Engagement Photos

Hello loves!!! So much has happened over the past few weeks and its all so wonderful. We MOVED into our gorgeous new home and I am obsessed with decorating it. I will be posting a "home tour" eventually. But patiently waiting to make everything look perfect. Another amazing thing about our new home is its a street over from my auntie and uncle so we've loved having them so close! We've also been able to see my parents a lot more too since moving! 

On to other things....I got our engagement photos back and YALL, OMG they are so gorgeous. Angela Blake is the bomb! Can't wait for our wedding day and to see what magical images she captures on the most important day of my life!

Here's ONE photo for you. Sorry, I don't want to show too many just yet ;) 


There are so many that I L O V E and I can't wait to send out our Save The Dates.
Eeeek! Wedding planning is SO much fun and I'm so excited that I get to relax and just take in every single bit of this time in our lives. Life is hard and it goes by too quick to miss out on things that are most important to you. I am definitely going to absorb all of this that I can! 

Thank you all for reading and always being awesome!
Bye now
bB***

No comments: