September 12, 2017

A Little Bit of a Catch up!

Hi its been MONTHS since I've blogged which honestly breaks my heart. But wow, life has been insane lately. Let me begin on what all has changed since April! GAH, I'm so embarrassed that the last time I blogged was APRIL! Thats crazy. Time surely just zooms by. 

So here's what has happened...
Summer time was FUN! super busy.
First of all, in MAY, my husband finally encouraged me enough to start my own photography business. If you don't know, I have worked in photography for over TWELVE years! {That will be a blog post all on its own}

Since May, I've had a SHOCKING amount of sessions. Our business seriously took off very quickly and we were very shocked by that. We were not expecting to have the amazing start that we have. I'm super thankful for it and I have loved every single solitary second of it and we pray that it continues to grow like it has from the beginning! 

www.shutterphotography.net

Here are a few photos from a few sessions we've had so far!












Goodness, I could post and post and post more photos! I honestly cannot believe the start we've had. So our business was started due to our love for pets.When we lost our big boy Bailey, we realized we only had ONE good quality (non-iPhone) photo of him. So we realized the HUGE importance of having amazing high quality images of those sweet fur babies that truly become part of our family.

 I absolutely ADORE animals. They are honestly my life. I want to be KNOWN as a PET Photographer! Our website is also geared toward kiddos, (we love toddler aged kiddos...soooo much fun!) But since we started, I've had sessions that are outside of that Pet Portrait and Kiddo genre and we are absolutely fine with that. We've had maternity sessions, newborn sessions,  1 year Cake Smash session and senior sessions! It has been a BLAST and we can't get enough of working hard on our business. 

On top of running our photography business, I also work with animals daily and let me tell you it makes my heart so happy. Dogs are the BEST! They seriously add so much joy to this life it honestly makes me tear up sometimes thinking about it. {I know some people think thats crazy (AKA my mom haha!), but if you know me, you know I just have a very deep passion and love for them.}

So working nearly two full time jobs is  A LOT! So this is basically the reason why I haven't had any extra time for blogging. I will do my best to start doing better!

So since May, Aaron and I have been working non-stop. We also added a new family member to our sweet little fam. Introducing BAYOR GOAT, everyone! 


Baylor was a wee 10 weeks when we got him. He is now 15 weeks old and is growing at a rapid speed. He's going to be tall and lean! We LOVE Poodles and are sooo happy to have a Standard Poodle in our home! We could never replace our Bailey, but it feels complete again having TWO doggies in our home! 

Up next on the Evans' calendar are LOADS of more sessions, especially for the Holidays coming up. We have a fall event we are doing for the Wags N' Whiskers Rescue. The Husband deploys at the beginning of the year (BARF, freakin dread it!) and as far as the remainder of 2017, we have some fun weekend trips planned, a Foo Fighters concert to attend (for Aarons Bday),  some JEEP alterations to save money for, a 1983 Custom Deluxe to restore, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years to FINALLY enjoy together (since the hub was deployed during those holidays last year). And who knows what else Aaron and I will get into! 

So there's a little catchup on our life so far. Have a wonderful Tuesday <3

XO
bB***



No comments: