September 6, 2015

I love List #6


Hi hi!!!

So it's that time of the week again. A chance for me to share a few things that I have stumbled across this week that I thought was worth sharing with you, my lovely readers!

So here you go...
3. Tie-die always makes me miss my Best Friend William
4. A shift dress is always a good choice
5. Stunning Metalwork
7. Playing with Shadows
8. Fall CHILL is in the air!!

This week consisted of a ton of art or things that are truly inspiring. I love living the creative life and I love and do not take for granted my gift as an artist. I have been feeling so inspired lately and really feeling like I am out of my non-creative rut.

So here's to CREATING friends.
I hope you enjoy this weeks links. 
Share with me things you've come across this week!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY!
bB***


No comments: