March 23, 2015

Maui No Ka 'Oi

Hello Hello
I am getting ready to leave this beautiful paradise but I wanted to get one little post in before. 

This trip has been such an incredible blessing and its one I am so thankful for. Faith and Dan have been so wonderful to me since the moment I met them and I am so Glad God put them in my life. 

It has been awesome being able to see Island Cream Co. and see how awesome the interior is, how amazing the products are, and how wonderful its doing. Dan and Faiths business here in Maui has such a bright future and I cant see where all ICC goes to!! If you're every in Maui you MUST try it!

Here are a few photos from my last night in Maui. 
Enjoy!




Last night I stopped at Walgreens just to purchase this special medicine that helped my body digest dairy better. Yeah...it didnt work hahaha but I will say Island Cream was 100 % worth the tummy trouble. 
I had Coffee Crunch and Peanut Butter Pie. Two little mini scoops. It was SO great.
YUM!
I sure am going to miss the Island Cream Taste Test Kitchen. Working on Coffee Recipes with Dan and Faith was SO much fun. 


So where to next friends!?!?! For now its back to Alabama....maybe Florida sometime soon! But God Willing I will be back to Maui very soon!
MAHALO for reading this entire trip!

Bye now
B's





No comments: