November 13, 2014

BucketFeet

Hey hey
I wanted to share this site I discovered and I am pretty much in L O V E with it.
It's called BucketFeet.

Its an amazing shoe store online who supports artist by putting their designs right on their shoes, as well as sales them by prints. I will be uploading submissions to the site!!! I'm so excited and we will see how it goes. I have a pretty good feeling its going to be a good thing. 

So, in honor of this A W E S O M E site, here are a few favorites from their site!




Pretty cool right?!? 
I am in LOVE with these four pairs.

If any of my designs end up on the site, I will be sure to let you know so you can support an artist that you actually know :)

Stop by BucketFeet and check them out. There are SO many items on there that would make wonderful Christmas gifts.

Thanks for stopping by!
B's

No comments: