October 20, 2013

F+B Engagement Party

Friday Night I, with the help of a few other awesome ladies, had Frances & Brent an Engagement Party.

I had the party at this nice cafe in Downtown Florence called Dish Gourmet Cafe. The Dish staff is beyond G R E A T.

The Party was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have hoped for it to go any better. 










There were only a few people from the guest list that were invited that unfortunately couldn't make it out. Everyone that came really meant a lot to Frances & Brent.



The Hors Devours were divine. Tracy did an amazing job on everything! 
The menu consisted of Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Ahi Tuna Canapes, Blackened Chicken Sliders with Blue Cheese, Roasted Vegetable "Bruschetta" and Assorted Mini Cupcakes.



Thank you SO much CLAIRE, LEAH, & BRITTANY for helping me host. Seriously couldn't have pulled it off without you three ladies. <3



This Wine....OHHEMMMGEEEE It was perfection.


We LOVED our arty jewelry making friend Jessica coming all the way from Corinth Mississippi. We have missed you oh so much Jess Lynn. Love you friend! COME LIVE WITH ME....AND NASHY trip soon! like in a few weeks;)



I LOVE these two girls. Claire, Thank you so much for all of your help with everything. You are a wonderful, super cool, and gorgeous gal and I'm so glad to know you!!! 

Frannie Mae Mae, You are my best friend and I am so thankful for you and our friendship. I am overly grateful to be your MOH and I love every second of planning, chatting, and getting all of this wedding fairytale underway. Your wedding day is going to be magical and I am SO ready for it to be here!!!

ONLY TWO HUNDRED and SEVENTEEN days now! Wooooooo hooo. LOVE YOU soon to be Mrs. Ledgewood and Mr. Brent! You two are the B E S T !

No comments: