June 25, 2013

TOP TWO: Lover + Friends

Hi hi hiiii
It's notw time for sometop two love and 
this week TOP TWO is all about Lovers + Friends
Here are my looks for this week
NUMEBR ONE
Because I'm Addicted Dress.
This dress is super sophisticated and pretty. I love the length...although the length on the model and the length on this shawty would be completely different. It might actually reach my ankles. 

NUMBER TWO
Bombshell Blazer in snakeskin is a Fantastic way to make casual a little bit more fancy. I am head-over-heels for the colors in this blazer. so great!

And you know I always have more than JUST two.
Heres my bonus
Call me Crop Heart Tank! I love this whole look. She is STUNNING. The shirt is simple and cute. THE SHORTS., I LOVE!!!

Well those are my top two (and bonus) for this week!
What are your favorite look of the week?
bB***



No comments: