January 21, 2013

happy

Hi ThereMonday wasn't so bad huh?!? I still have the determination to make every monday the best it can be. I just feel bad for Monday. Everyone dreads it, but it doesn't change the situation. Every monday will come...every single week. So, why not just LOVE them. Actually come to think of it, today, most business were closed to observe the holiday. 


We were REALLY busy at work because of everyone being off. BUT we all loved it. 


My poor little Dad went to the doctor today. He has been having some serious back troubles, and found out today he will be having surgery this week. Keep him in your prayers. I will be taking off on Friday so I can be home and visit with him.


I can't wait to spend the weekend with my family. I sure have missed the heck out of them . Also, I can't wait to see my sparklies (the friends I worked with in bham before I moved to flo). We are going out to celebrate Tiffany's Birthday! CANT WAIT DOLL!


Photo on 2013-01-21 at 22.08 #5


Anyway, HAPPY MONDAY loves. 


Tootles 


bB***


 

 

No comments: