October 24, 2012

October.

Hey Heyyyyy!!!



Sure did miss my little blog family last night. I didn't get in until late because I was getting my hair colored and cut. And as you see....I colored my hair DARK! and almost one color. My hair has ALWAYS been blonde. And Im actually LOVING the new change. What do you think?


I found this FALL recipe from Sandra Lee and I want to try it ASAP! I know it will be DELICIOUS


PUMPKIN PIE SPICED SWEET POTATOES



 Nonstick cooking spray


1  can (29-ounce) cut sweet potatoes, drained


1  cup golden raisins


1⁄2  cup packed brown sugar


2  teaspoons curry powder


2  teaspoons pumpkin pie spice


1⁄2  teaspoon salt 


1⁄4  cup sliced almonds or pistachios


2  tablespoons "I can't believe it's not butter"


DIRECTIONS


Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and golden raisins; set aside. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, curry powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir into sweet potatoes until well mixed. Transfer to prepared casserole dish. Top with sliced almonds or pistachios and dot with butter. Bake for 30 minutes


Sounds pretty simple...and SO good doesn't it!


Hey do yourself a HUGE favor and stop by The Trendy Treehouse for LOADS of inspiration.


Well it's SOOO close to the weekend and I am super excited about that. 


Tootles for now


bB***


No comments: