October 9, 2012

FAB Start to Fall!


The weather on Sunday was GORGEOUS, so we absolutely absorbed every split second of. 


We even got in a mini shoot of my Sunday Look.


Here a few photos that Frances snapped for me on Sunday.


Enjoy.




Frances got her pretty photos taken too.


Yeah I know...She's gorgeous, right?



& WE LOVE PUMPKINS...that actually were grown by none other than Mrs. Mary Mac Adams.


AND we also LOVE Animals!


For me, Personally, I am Loving...well as always STRIPES. I can't help it. You know this about me now. But for fall, I am loving loving loving Navy. Head-over-heels about it. So...you will see me in a lot of darker, as well contrasty styles this season!!! 


What are you loving for Fall???


Hope you enjoyed our shoot. We SURE did!!!


Tootles


bB***


No comments: