October 30, 2012

Citizens of Humanity


Hi loves.


It's TUESDAY which mean it's time for my TOP TWO picks this week.


This weeks Top Two comes from Citizens of Humanity


Here is a tiny thing that I absolutely love


"We are a brand that is not only about craftsmanship and quality, but about people, and creating a culture that focuses on creativity and inspiration..." I seriously LOVE what Citizens of Humanity is all about.


Here are my TOP TWO Picks


NUMBER ONE



I LOVE a loose fitting pant.


The Fusion Loose Fit  in Surrender are rather perfect. They are loose without making you look or feel slouch. Which means PERFECT in my opinion


NUMBER TWO 



The Avedon Ultra Skinny Cut off in Opium Gold is the perfect color for this season. Another reason I love these cut offs is simply because for me, these wouldn't necessarily be cut offs, they would just be the perfect length for me!!!


So check out Citizens of Humanity and let me know what your Top Picks are!


bB***

No comments: