August 15, 2012

Optical Illusions Dress - SugarLips

 Hi There! I finally FINALLY am beyond ready to share a really fantastic dress with you. If you haven't shopped SugarLips before you must change that as soon as you finish up reading this post.



When I saw the Optical Illusions Dress, I immediately fell in L O V E! However, the dress on the web just didn't do this baby justice. The dress in person is ever more than I could have ever imagined. 




The pattern on this dress was so fun and the drastic color combination is so eye-catching.


Thanks so much to SugarLips for this perfect perfect dress.


Also, Raeghan Bryant did a fantastic job catching the photographs for me. You're a sweetie.


Alright so now it's your turn dear friend to go shop for your own Optical Illusions Dress, or any other apparel from SugarLips.


Tootles for tonight.


bB***


No comments: