August 11, 2012

Busy Bee. That's Me.

Hey there. I have been SO busy this week. And just a heads up, I will blog as much as possible next week, but Frances and I took on a little project outside of work and will be working on it after hours every night next week! So it should be FUN:):):)


Last night after working late, I hit the road to Birmingham. Right when I came in I threw me a sandwich together then headed to the Hughes house to paint a cute mural on their baby girls walls! Oh it was SO fun and it turned out so so adorable.


Here are the photos. enjoy.




I had no idea how much I missed painting. Its seriously my heart. I love it. It makes me feel so complete and I just wish so bad I could do this everyday. all day. I'm spending the rest of the weekend with my family.


HAPPY SATURDAY my dear friends.


Bysie


bB***

No comments: