July 4, 2012

New Living Space

Hi Okay!


I am SUPER excited to FINALLY share my new living area with you, as well as the bed that my awesome dad and I (more so him) made. I finally, with the help of my amazing parents, got everything moved to Florence. Also, back to the sofa sleeper....I must say a huge THANK YOU to Britt Hughes and his mother. Your expertise in upholstery made all the difference and took so much stress off of me. thank you thank you thank you.


I am somewhat in l o v e with my new place to call home....for now. The room is SO perfect for me. It's the perfect size, color, layout, and the list could go on. Not to mention I have my own walk-in closet! YES! So ready? I feel like I've been WAITING forever to share these with you! But I wanted it all to be together and just the way I wanted it.


WELCOME TO MY NEW LIVING SPACE.



So What do you think? MY BED is definitely the main piece for this room. The whole idea of a sofa sleeper popped into my head the instant France & Mary Mac showed me where I would be living. The window space was PERFECT for my style and I knew exactly what I saw in my head was something my dad could definitely make! 


One morning I was looking around online for some sofa sleeper DIYs and Ill be, if I didnt come across EXACTLY what I had envisioned in my head! Deanna, writer of the FANTASTIC DIY Blog Little Green Bow had the PERFECTLY detailed version of the sofa sleeper in my head, and for that I was SO thankful that someone so creative would share so detailed something perfect for me. 


For my Birthday, my sweet parents bought all of the lumber supplies for the project, then I bought all the rest. In Deanna's blog, she warned about the cost of foam and described it as highway robbery....WHOA, lady friend wasn't joking! It was definitely the most expensive supply for the project, BUT worth every single penny! 


If you are ever looking for some good DIYs Definitely make Little Green Bow your number one go-to. Also, if you have any questions concerning her projects, all you have to do is email her, and she responds so quickly with every effort to help you in anyway that she can. I LOVE meeting and interacting with down-to-earth blog friends! Deanna THANK YOU so much for all of your help, your DIY, and your kindness. You made this project so FUN for my dad & I!


So tell me my friends, what do you think of my new place to call home? Do you love it? 


Any other things you think I should add? If so PLEASE share.


ALSO one more thing, A HUGE THANK YOU to the Adams family for being so wonderful to me. You have no idea how blessed I feel to know you and call you family. You have made me feel so welcome and so at home and I look SO forward to all the memories we have ahead! Thank you so much. You are a blessing straight from God and I thank him every.single.day for crossing our paths. Love you!


TOOTLES for now!


bB***


OH & HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! Photos of the fun day coming soon.

No comments: