February 28, 2012

Dear Arizona

Dear Arizona,


Sedona to be specific....I miss you terribly bad and would do almost anything to feel your warmth and air on my face. I want to see your beautiful sunrise and step foot on your deep red grounds. Have you ever visited a place that is so beautiful you simply cant describe it? That's how I am when it comes to Sedona. I want.need.must go back soon. But this time, I need to be there longer where I can truly grasp more of it. 


This week, my top two is all about my trip to Sedona.


My two FAVORITE photos from Sedona are 


NUMBER ONE:



Yes. That background is REAL. I know it's hard to imagine such beauty but it. is. REAL.


NUMBER TWO



YES. That's real too and it isn't edited in any way at all. This is just how GORGEOUS it is. It's breath-taking. Oh and HI THERE SNOOPY! See Snoopy on his back?


Well Here are TWO BONUS PHOTOS! I just couldnt stick with only two with so much beauty going on.



Where have you been thats just breath-taking that you want.need.must. go back to?


maybe I need to go? ALSO, Frances and I are going to NASHVILLE next month! Any special places we need to check out while we're there?!?


Bysie Bye 


bB***

No comments: