January 31, 2012

Places to go before JUNE!

Hey There!!


I got my hair colored tonight. It's pretty much solid blonde. I'm a blonde. yeah. more so than usual and I actually do like it! Ill share a photo tomorrow when Im up to par. Speaking of photos and tomorrow....I have work photos to take tomorrow so I best be looking 'okay' tomorrow or Ill be crushed.


As I was getting my hair colored tonight I realized that I have just a few more months to accomplish pretty my my entire twenty-three before twenty-four list. SCARY but no worries it shall be done with ease! 


Now on to this weeks TOP TWO


It does somewhat have to do with what I was just talking about. There are a couple of places that are on my list for this years twenty-three list


NUMBER ONE



Savannah, Georgia


and TWO



Nashville, Tennessee


Those are on my TOP for the next few months because they were so special to make it onto my list for this year.


There are SEVERAL places I want to see soon! 


What do you want to see in the NEAR future? OR do you want to join me on my little road trip? if so let me know!


Bysie Bye


bB***

No comments: