January 17, 2012

Free Time

It's days like today when I really REALLY miss having a little bit of free time. I love my job, but there is something about working eight to five, day in and day out that pretty much sucks the life out of you. Please don't take this as me complaining because I'm really not. I understand that this is exactly what most people do everyday just like I do. It's part of life and I get that! Working and having a good job that I actually do enjoy going to is something that I am also OVERLY thankful for. I am so thankful and blessed! There are just some things that I really miss being able to do...There isn't at all enough time (or energy) in the day to do all of the things that I really LOVE to do.


With that being said...It's now time for TOP TWO TUESDAY which is all about the things I love to do, when I get that spare free time to enjoy doing it.


The top two things I LOVE to do in my free time are


NUMBER ONE


[gallery]



 

CREATE!


I want more than anything in the world to be able to give everything I have and put all of my time, money, heart and soul into the things I do. More importantly I want to be doing and living the dream that God has for me. I know that he gave me these abilities for a specific reason and in his timing, I believe I will be using them day in and day out.


NUMBER TWO



DRINK COFFEE & READ


I love getting time to simply read. Just READ....is that really too much to ask for?!? I love sipping on a nice fresh, strong, roast cup of coffee and get lost in a book. I had about an hour to do this last friday night, but an hour just isn't the length of time I was hoping for. 


So those are only TWO of the too many things I love to do in my Free time...when that happens! 


What do you enjoy doing?


bysie bye


bB***

No comments: