November 16, 2011

Panko Crusted Chicken Crescents

Tonight was my Church 29:11's Thanksgiving Dinner.


This is my first Holiday since I have been going there. It was an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING turnout and since we have two Sunday morning services, I met so many new people that I had never met before. I am beyond blessed with the church family that God has given me. 


So, for tonight dinner, I need a QUICK turkey or chicken recipe that I could come straight home from work & make super super fast!


These little fellows were PERFECT for just that.


PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN CRESCENT ROLLS



INGREDIENTS


2 can crescent rolls


2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)


3 oz cream cheese (softened)


3 tsp butter, divided (melted)


salt & pepper (to taste)


2 tbs milk


panko bread crumbs


DIRECTIONS


 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 1/2 of the butter. After they are thoroughly mixed together, stir in the chicken, salt, pepper and milk, then set aside. Unroll the crescents dividing them on the perforated lines. Spoon one tbs of chicken filling into the center of each crescent triangle. To close the crescent, bring all of the corners together and twist closing all of the seams to conceal the chicken filling inside of the crescent. After you have all of the crescents filled and closed, brush the top of each one with the remaining melted butter  and roll in panko bread crumbs coating the roll completely. Place the roll on an un-greased baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown!


I was in such a hurry to make these after getting off of work, so the next time I make them, I will be sure to slow down and really enjoy it! At least they turned out GREAT! There weren't any left, so that's always a good sign:)


Night dears.


OH stop by THE TRENDY TREEHOUSE!


--B's


No comments: