November 14, 2011

Dear Monday,

Dear Monday, you were slightly a long day...


Did anyone else have a rough time getting out of bed this morning?


I did NOT want to get up. It would have been so nice, to just sleep. Although, when I am given the opportunity to do so, I tend to decline. Today, I would have happily tried to accept. I'll try and remember this the next time the opportunity comes available.


I had a FANTASTIC weekend with my favorite little lady in the world! FRANCES, and her lovely mom, Mary Mac!



We had SUCH a fantastic time.


We talked talked talked about literally everything. We had Starbucks....it wasn't Rivertown, but it will suffice until I make it to my next Florence visit, which will be here before I know it [Cant wait].


and OF COURSE we couldn't make it through an entire weekend without making something, that of which I can't show you until AFTER Christmas! There will be SO SO SOOO many projects going on behind the scenes of FAB for the Christmas Holiday's however, they will be gifts so they will have to stay hidden for a little while. 


FRAN, I am SO proud of you and super excited for everything that is about to happen in your life! God has GIGANTIC plans for you.


I was super sad that the weekend with Frances and her mom went by so fast, as always.




TODAY is these precious little babies, Marlee & Graham's 1st Birthday!!!


I can't believe they are already one. 


They really REALLY enjoyed their First Birthday Cupcakes...Can't you tell:]


Ahh they are just too adorable. 


How was your weekend & monday?!?


Hope it treated you well. Be back tomorrow with Top Two Tuesday!


tootles


B's


No comments: