October 10, 2011

A Beach & Wedding Weekend

I had a really Great Weekend!


I left for the beach on Thursday night after work with one of my very best friends (& cousin) Alyssa, and her boyfriend Austin!




We got to Gulf Shores close to midnight! It was a fun ride, of course I was exhausted from the work week.


From early Friday Morning, until Late Saturday night, our main focus was our lovely little friend Alicia's wedding! There was SO much to help her with. Bless her little heart, she, unlike most bratty brides, did absolutely EVERYTHING on her own. Along with the help of her close friends!


Here are some great and fun photos of the prep, wedding, reception & the fun in between. Enjoy!















Alicia was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! 


Their wedding turned out so great and I am really exited for them. 


Alyssa & I got to style the bridal party. It was SO SO SOOO much fun & we made a REALLY awesome team.



We also really would LOVE to start getting more clients to work with!


Pageant Season is almost here, so if you're interested or know anyone that might be interested, please tell them to contact either one of us! You can email me @ bgbolden@gmail.com!


Or Message me on Facebook! 


Hope your weekend was full of memories!


LoveLOVE


B's


No comments: