October 30, 2011

1950s


HEY Lovelies 


On Monday, as  you all know its HALLOWEEN! Yippee. This year I am going to participate in Trunk or Treat.


I am OVERLY excited about decorating my trunk for My 50's themed Candy shoppe!


I figured that since I am going to be Sandy from Grease, I might as well just stick with the entire theme....and it doesnt help that I am in LOVE with this decade anyway. There fashion and style is flawless. I can hardly wait!!! 


So far, my candy is all purchased, now I just have a few little decor things to grab and Ill be ready to slip on my Sandy attire!


Don't you worry, I will definitely have photos. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of season.


-------------------------------------------------------


Today I am spending the day in Huntsville with one of my VERY VERY best friends and business partner/partner in crime;]



FRANCES! 


We Love Love love every second of our FAB times. Love You Fran! 


Well Im off for some starbucks to get this beautiful day started.


Bysie


Bs



No comments: