September 27, 2011

toptwo - Campaign Editorials

Every Tuesday right here at IBB, I have a fun little post called TOP TWO TUESDAY.


Each week i have on specific topic and a top two for that topic.


Ever since the new season of Rachel Zoe started, I can hardly concentrate on anything other than fashion inspired posts.


Random, but concerning her new assistant, Jeremiah...I am head-over-heels in LOVE with him. He's PRESH.



SEE what I mean. Love love loveee. Good choice Rach! and bringing Joey to LA was a fantastic decision as well.


back to the topic, this week it's all about Chanel Campaign Ads & Editorials.


My Top picks are


NUMBER ONE



Chanel S/S 2011



NUMBER TWO



Chanel S/S 2010


So so soo stunning. everything about both of them


now its time for YOU to go on the look for YOUR favorite looks from the Lookbooks.


tahtah


bB***




No comments: