September 20, 2011

Roksanda Ilincic RTW

hi hi hi


It's RACHEL ZOE night again. I have been waiting so patiently on it for an entire week.


This weeks TOP TWO tuesday is all about Roksanda Ilincic.


Her designs are so brilliantly colorful


So here are my TOP TWO picks from her 2012 Ready-to-wear Spring Collection


enjoy!


NUMBER ONE



I feel like a few of the looks and designs from Roksanda stepped right off the canvas of my paintings.


The colors are almost exactly the same color palette that I use, which of course I LOVE.


NUMBER TWO



I LOVE the cut & entire design of this dress. 


I wish I could have it in a solid. I LOVE LOVE it.


So pretty.


and here is a bonus from Mulbery that I LOVE!! 


Not so sure that I could pull of this color, but I would definitely give it a try.


Tell what two designers ready-to-wear collections are you loving?


tootles


bB***

No comments: