September 1, 2011

Pyrex

Hi hi hi.


Good Golly Its almost the weekend and I am ecstatic. 


My next two weekends are going to be spent with people that I dont get to see as often as I would like.


This weekend My life-long friend HEATHER will be in town for the weekend.


We are having a girls night. MUCH needed. I cant wait to see her. She a military wife, so she moved farfarfar away to Cali! Miss her ALL the time!


Then the next weekend is a FAB weekend. so so so excited! LOVE my F&A!!!


Soo this weeks tgif


goes to PYREX 


I honestly dream of cutsie kitchens and pretty kitchen ware sets. I always joke about my future Bridal shower (if that decade ever comes for me)...I joke around about making my gift registries at flea malls & antique stores! DREAMY.


So Heres to you pretty kitchen ware. I will have some of you one day!


My Grandmommy has a pretty LOVELY collection of Pyrex. They were her moms. I LOVE them. everytime I see them, I make sure to mention them, in hopes that one day they will be passed down to me. 


What are some things that are in your family that you hoped to be passed down to you?


and also, what has been inspiring to you this week?


OH one last thing that I have been inspired by, and its something that I tend to stick with for inspiration quite a bit, and that is STRIPES!


Will share more about that tomorrow.


Night Dear Friends.


bB***

No comments: