August 23, 2011

Women

Wow. I had a rather GREAT amount of blog views on yesterdays post.


That warms my heart so much! Thanks.


As always, every Tuesday right here at Itsybitsy I have a TOP TWO TUESDAY post. These posts started way back by a really great blogger name Taylor. Taylor had to take a break from blogging, and has since quit doing her TTT posts. I miss them so much. But, it was something that I looked forward to every single week, and I just couldnt give it up!


This weeks TTT is all about Women that INPIRE my Style!


Mine are SUPER EASY!


NUMBER ONE



RACHEL ZOE


NUMBER TWO



ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY


BOTH of these womens style I absolutely adore. Both of them are drop dead gorgeous!


Oh how I would love to have just maybe a third or so of their wardrobe. Dreamy.


So tell tell tell.... Whose style inspires your look each day?


night dears


bB


No comments: