July 14, 2011

Super Gorgeous RED Locks.



tgif this week is going out to the super stunning Rihanna.



on Monday, I took my mom to see her LOUD tour. It was SO MUCH FUN! 


Since the concert, I have thought about her hair WAY TOO MUCH. I am completely in LOVE with it and wish SO badly that I could pull this off. It is so gorgeous on her. I would love to at least just see what this shade of red would look like in my hair. I do know one thing....Red makes my eyes look REALLY REALLY blue, which is always a good thing.


So here to you Rihanna and your gorgeous Locks. You have inspired me ALL WEEK! 



Good Heavens. what a beauty right?!?


My FAVORITE is the very last photo. The whole entire styling of this photo reminds me of myself.


this makes me SO tempted to give this red idea a GO! I might just do it.


What has inspired you this week? And, what do you think about little B here doing the RED?!?


Tell me Tell me!


Bysie Bye


bB***



 

No comments: