June 24, 2011

Fun stuff

Hey Hey!


So, Ive had a pretty fantastic past few days.


Work was WONDERFUL this week, and by wonderful, I mean I didnt have a TERRIBLE Thursday:)


Had an AMAZING evening last night!


First it was my Little Bitty (Not so little) Brothers Birthday.



He turned THIRTEEN. Surreal.


I cant believe my little brother is a "teenager", just doesnt seem right at all!


So, I visited him & we had cookie cake.


The rest of the night  was also FANTASTIC


I got to hangout with someone pretty cool...I guess ;)


It included a visit to Bottletree which I had never been before. LOVED it.



and after that, I was given the BEST tour EVER of Birmingham, from none other than Mr. Tour Guide Jacob!!


It was such a blast. SERIOUSLY. cant wait to go again!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today, I got up really early. Had my coffee. Then got to work.


I designed this new FAB logo.


Isnt it a beauty. I sure LOVE it. Now on the FAB agenda is some business cards. Those are in the works!


Next, I sewed Raeghan a FAB skirt! I used some really REALLY adorable fabric, that my dearest friend Frances got me.


I got a sun tan. I cleaned the pool. I went shopping. I went to Books-a-million. I got to hangout with Alyssa & Alicia, and help plan Alicia & Jareds Wedding! LOVED that.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tomorrow, one of my FAVORITES, Raeghan is heading to Spain for three weeks. I am so jealous. I would LOVE  to be traveling. But, I made her that FAB skirt. It looked SO perfect on her and she absolutely LOVED it. I really hope she will snag a picture of herself wearing it while she is in SPAIN. 


Anyway, Im off to bed. I have to get up super early to go with the family to take Raeghan to the airport.


Night nite. 


bB***


No comments: