April 15, 2011

BUSY & Easter Bags

I have been incredibly busy this week, with something doing on every night! I am so glad it's Friday, and as of right now, I have NO plans for anything. So, right now it's blog catch up time. I have been so frustrated that I missed two days in a row. I hate when this happens, but I honestly just couldn't do it. 


I don't want to fill you in on all my business just yet, so I'll save that for my weekly review!


but I do want to play catch up on Creative Share that I typically do on Wednesdays! I will tell you, I missed Wednesday, because  i had a late night hair appointment, and a fun night for some much needed time with my mom (whom I will hopefully see at some point today! I miss you mommy-o)


So This week for Creative Share, 


I have for you ADORABLE little Bunny Bags.





Here's the supply list!


1 white paper bags . 1 gallon milk jug . silly eyes . ribbon


color fuzzy cotton balls . sharpie marker . easter grass . glue . scissors


Here's what to do!


First, cut the gallon milk jug in half (length wise....from spout to bottom) recycle the side that contains the handle. Set that aside for a bit. Take your paper bag, leaving it closed and draw the bunny ear shape. leaving it closed, cute out what you have drawn. Glue the eyes in the appropriate spot. Glue on a cotton ball for the bunny's nose. Using your sharpie marker, draw the mouth, the eyelashes, freckles, and whiskers. Also, trace around the inside edge of the ears. Glue a tied ribbon to the bottom part of the bag to create a bow tie. Now, open the bag, put the part of the milk jug that you cut out to give the bottom some support. Fill the bag with easter grass, and wah-lahhh your done!


Now you have a super cute easter bag! OH & stop by trendy treehouse to read other great ideas, crafts, recipes, etc.


So fun:) I hope my little creators class enjoyed making the easter bags.


How has your week been?


tootles


B's

No comments: