April 4, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

Hi hi my favorite people.


I hope you have had a very blessed Monday. So sorry my weekly review post is a day late. But, here it is none the less.


BRIANNAS WEEKLY


REVIEW




SUMMARY WORD


Sunny




this weekend was full of absolutely GORGEOUS weather. It was PERFECT. I am such a WARM weather girl. I am a very busy person. I stay busy, and that is just the way I love every single day. I do like to "go-go-go" as my mama says. I am always looking for something to do. BUT, I realized over the weekend, that as long as it's pretty and sunny out, I can be pretty content. I thoroughly enjoyed the weather on Saturday. I literally just sat, sat, and sat  some more on the sidewalk out in front of my house. I was just watching, listening, talking to mom,  reading. I also picked a fresh rose from my dad's rose bushes, and wore it in my hair for a little while:)  It was SUCH a great day.


PHOTO(S)



Our Mylee girl got a new hair cut. She got a little rough looking there for a little while.


TUNE


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0EY4Rrpf4&w=640&h=390]


SPENDING


My mom and I went on a little shopping spree this weekend. The warm weather gave me a really bad itch for some new shorts. I am SO overly picky about my shorts. I can not stand short shorts, like AT ALL. I was rather appalled at the length of the shorts in Abercrombie. But each to their own I guess. So I got two pair of shorts. Khaki (white) and Navy! I love love love them. I also got a really adorable baby blue shirt. I haven't tried it on yet, but I just know the shade of blue, will bring out my blue eyes,




which is always a plus right??


QUOTE




"To Experience the EPIC, You have to Live the EPIC."


We started a new series at church on Sunday. Please PLEASE if you have any time  listen to Pastor Rick's podcast. Sunday's message was awesome. I left feeling more inspired than I have been in a really long time and I really REALLY needed that. I am so excited and anxious to see what God has in store for me this year. He has something great, and I believe it without one ounce of doubt.


PLEASE PLEASE just listen to ONE podcast, and I promise it will change you.


LESSON


this week, I learned that laughter seriously is the absolute BEST medicine. Friday, I wasn't feeling so great. I stayed up way too late on Thursday night, and I guess I can admit that I was a little bit on the ill side. But, my dad came home from work early to do some work at the house and during the mean time, he made a video in photobooth that I have watched at least a million times since he made it.


You can watch the video HERE if you want:) hahaahaaaaa


MEMORABLE MOMENT




Michael and I rode my little brothers bike together for a few seconds in the sunshine on Saturday! It was so fun. Michael drove the Bike, and I rode on the back standing on the pegs. It was something so small, but it was so fun and cute. Then he proceeded to show me how high he could bunny hop! That was pretty impressive!


Another FUN FUN FUN memory from this past week, was the BARITONES.



A really REALLY adorable Lounge and Grill. Every friday night, they have karaoke and the winner gets $50. then at the end of the month, all of the winners from each week come together for a huge competition where the winner wins $200. It's really FUN! The diner is super cute and decorated so so perfectly! I am so anxious to go back!


WHATS NEXT


THE MAIN thing that I am working on, and you should be getting some updates on throughout the week (hopefully) is my Easter Dress!


I am OVERLY ecstatic to get to work on it. It's going to be SO perfect!


Some really FUN planning going on for a trip to see some really fun and amazing people. Cruise planning. Tanning. Weddings all weekend. More hours at work. little creators planning. Avon work. getting things planned and ready for my trip to Florence on the 16th. many many many little things going on that add up to a WHOLE LOT going on.


That's a little glance at my week and weekend!


How was your week last week. Please share. and if you do join in on a weekly post, please let me know so I can read about it. I really do love to read about everyone's  lives.


tootles till next time!


bB***


 


 

No comments: