March 20, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

BRIANNA'S WEEKLY 
REVIEW

SUMMARY WORD
relaxation

REASON
this weekend was SO amazing to say the least. 
On Thursday after work, my happy bootay headed straight to the BEACH to finish up the week of spring break. 
it was SO RELAXING

PHOTO


TUNE 



Can I just be honest here,
Every single time I hear this song 
My eyes well up with the biggest tears.
It's just so sweet.
ahhh DREAMY.
I love you Bryce Avery.

SPENDING

Oh ME I went shopping while I was at the beach
I bought 





I know you look at these tops and think eeek they look so Plain, but NO, they are super adorable!!
I LOVE them. Especially the last one.
It's a short cropped tank. 
Do you remember when LONG LONG LONG tanks were in....I hated it, because I am SO short waisted. However, I am completely IN LOVE with the cropped look. It suits me to a Tee!


This image reminds me of the 80's and the cropped top that I LOVE.

Also, I bought a Chartreuse colored tank from target....simply because it reminded me of one of my FAVORITE little ladies on the planet, the lovely Frances Adams.
FAB FOR LIFE DOLL!


QUOTE

"OH MY GOSH, It's freaking Jersey Shore..."
Alyssa says as we walk to out table at the back porch restaurant, behind a mob of OVERLY LOUD, dark skinned, "Snookie Bumped" hair, guidos and guidettes.

She seriously made my night with that comment.
It's probably one of those "had to be there" moments

LESSON
This week I learned quite a bit.
I learned a lot of new things at work, and I really think that my speed is picking up....DEFINITELY far away from where it needs to be, but it takes time. I have to quit being so hard on myself about that. 

I learned a new slogan from my little brother on how he remembers North, South, East, and West. That I will keep at that.

I also learned, that the beach is the BEST place to really gather some thoughts, make amazing memories, and realize how much our God loves us.

MEMORABLE MOMENT



Book. Ocean. Sand. Family.
PERFECT.
I know I don't look the happiest in this photo but, I sweat I was SO happy to be there
CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK

WHAT'S NEXT

I have BUNCHES of things going on behind the scenes of ITSY BITSY.
I know, I feel like I have been really letting some readers down, but I honestly don't think I have missed one single post. 
But I PROMISE I do have something SO NEW coming, and I'm so excited about it. 
SO please Bare with your girl. IM BEGGING. 
and Comment, Tell others to read, and please help me with staying encouraged, because I need your help!
And by doing that, you have no Idea how much that will help me to stay upbeat!
Thank you SO MUCH!


You, me readers are the BEST.


I LOVE WEEKLY REVIEW!
What about YOUR own Week??


Byesie BYE
B's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every summer
i am SO JEALOUS of you
and happy for you :)
that you get to go stay in a lovely condo
at the lovely beach.

andy will buy me one, some day.
he doesn't know it..
but..
yep. he will. :)
loves!

Emily said...

Oh how fun! Looks AND sounds like you had a fantastic time. :) Yay!
x