March 16, 2011

BEAN MOSAIC

Oh ME oh MY
I can't even begin to explain to you 
my state of EXHAUSTION right about now.
I have been going non-stop for the past 48 hours
and  I still have SO much ahead of me.

Work this morning was slow and relaxing,
then WHAM BAM right there around three 
we got slammed with work.
Typical.
Which makes for a VERY busy morning to look forward to tomorrow.

well my day was Fantastic, however.
LITTLE CREATORS 
is exactly what I will be sharing tonight on 
CREATIVE SHARE!



we made 
really REALLY pretty 
BEAN MOSAICS

All you need
is 
Foam Core Board
Craft Glue
and Dry Beans!

I can hardly wait to make more of these little mosaics.
More on my level, rather than an eight year old level!
FUN FUN

Stop by TRENDY TREEHOUSE to read more creative ideas!
ALSO

Visit the FANTASTIC giveaway on SCRUMPTURE!

Oh one last thing before I'm off to bed, 
THIS GIRL is going to the BEACH tomorrow
as soon as I get off of work!

Woo HOO!

Bye for Now
bB***


1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

so cute and fun! sounds like you can do great things when you're tired :)