February 28, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

BRIANNA'S WEEKLY 
REVIEW

My weekly review has had some great feedback over the past few weeks.
I'm really enjoying it. 
It's fun to look back and see how my week went, just incase I missed somethings in the hustle and bustle of things.

SUMMARY WORD

Comfortable.

this past week I was so comfortable. 
It was a great week. 
Really. My first full week at my new job.
Everyone there made me feel so comfortable and welcome.

I dressed completely comfortable ALL week.
still fashionable of coarse.

I had morning coffee with my LOVELY friend Kandice. She has a little baby, Sophia. And I was totally COMFORTABLE holding her, which makes me so proud of myself:) 
I can get very uncomfortable when it comes to small babies.

PHOTO



My Dear dear DEAR lady friend Adrianne on the COVER of No'Ala Magazine!
She makes AWESOME cakes. 
Check them out HERE

TUNE 

The Outsiders
by Needtobreathe

SPENDING

Most of my money this week was spent on my little trip to Florence.
It was FUN and worth every Penny.
I got to see Mikey
and Frances
and a Glimpse of Adrianne.

QUOTE

"Break my heart for what breaks yours..."
a sentence from Hillsongs, Hosanna.

LESSON 

That I am pretty good with kids.
As much as I act like I don't know how to handle kids, this week I proved to myself otherwise.

The NUMBER ONE moment:
I taught a private party on saturday.
It was a little girls birthday party.
Imagine for a second....SUPER hyper girly little girls running around, bouncing off the walls from all of the sugar in the birthday cake they just ate.
Me, little Brianna trying to instruct them on how to paint a cutsie little vase with wonky and swirly branches.
Weeellllll. I DID IT!
They loved me. 
I kept there attention.
They called me "Miss bB" which totally made my day:)

THE NUMBER TWO MOMENT
I held BABY sophia and she didn't cry
THE NUMBER THREE MOMENT
Frances and I had cute little Camden on Friday night and he was a BLAST.
He also left me with memories that will seriously last forever! haha

MEMORABLE MOMENT


My mom and I took a trip to Whole Foods on Sunday afternoon.
It was FUN and I will DEFINITELY be going back:)

WHAT'S NEXT

Finish Murals at Christway.
More Whole Food's Shopping.
Figure out certain things.
change things.
Get more Mural work.
Plan for Little Creators:)
CHURCH STUFF!!!!
LOVE.

That's it for this week
and I'm sorry this was a day late.

tootlie lou
B's

1 comment:

Kandi said...

i loved our coffee date! and my sophie is almost as big as you! ha she's long and fat though, and you're the most adorable tiny lady i have ever met in my life! i wish i was so petite. i can only imagine you can find clothes ANYWHERE.
so yeah, we must do it again! i would love to have a movie night at that cute little theater! i never do anything without my kids, so its about time! :)