February 13, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

Here I am again 
for the THIRD week of 

BRIANNA'S WEEKLY REVIEW

and I must say, 
I'm ENJOYING IT:)

SUMMARY WORD
slooowwwwwww

PHOTO



These four people 
I miss, more than words can even describe!
BUT I DO get to see Adrianne, and Frances this WEEKEND
ahh Can NOT wait.

TUNE


Assassin by Mr. John Mayer

SPENDING 

We went to the World of Wheels!
also, movie with the mr. last night.
We had our Valentine date early since we do live two hours away from each other. 
it was fun!
we had japanese for dinner
The movie,
oh and then late night coffee.

QUOTE 

He who angers you conquers you.  
Elizabeth Kenny

LESSON


I realized how much I miss PAINTING!
I mean I have painted since graduating but 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE painting in such a LARGE scale!
I love using A LOT of paint!

I painted this at CHRISTWAY on Wednesday!
I still have a couple of more murals to paint.
I will be working on two today after church.

MEMORABLE MOMENT

Yesterday, I got a SUPER FANTASTIC
and very surprising phone call...that's all I am saying for now.

WHAT'S NEXT

Good things,
Only only only GOOD THINGS!
For example, This coming weekend, Frances and Adrianne are coming to Birmingham for a weekend visit!
Saturday, HOPEFULLY I have the entire day to spend with Raeghan!
We are supposed to go look for her a prom dress
THEN saturday night we are going to see the Rumble Fish:)
eeep.....SO EXCITED!!!!!
Tell me about YOUR week

tootles for now
bB***


No comments: