January 25, 2011

TWO NEW PAINTINGS & TTT

GOOD DAY!
It's been rather drowsy hasn't it?

I just added TWO new mini woodblock paintings to my ETSY SHOP
Please stop by



They make a perfect little UNIQUE gift.
to keep on hand and ready for any moment that you might need a last minute gift.
Just a thought.
Please stop by. 

There you will also find some cute postcards.
that are GREAT for POSTCROSSING.

NOW NOW NOW
it's time for TOP TWO TUESDAY.
which is super fun to join in. 
It's hosted by TAYLOR from UNDOMESTIC MOMMA.

This weeks TT pick is
 HEALTHY RECIPES AND SNACKS

NUMBER ONE.


SWEET CHICKEN SALAD.
I know I know. 
Usually Chicken salad is a very unhealthy choice because of the Mayo and such that people usually put in them. 
Well, NOT this one.
It's packed full of healthy ingredients such as nuts and fruits.
you can find the recipe Here.

NUMBER TWO


My super quick
 GO TO 
Grocery Freezer Product
that I have come to ALWAYS have on hand
it DEFINITELY 
TYSON GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST STRIPS

There are SO many things that this stuff comes in handy for.
Chicken Wraps, Chicken Salad, Chicken Pasta
which you can find HERE.
this stuff can be used for so so sooo many things.
LOVE it.

Those are my TOPS
what are yours???

Let me here 'em
B's






1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE the painting you did. So cute. :)
xx