January 28, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

Hey hey.
so I've been trying to think of a new weekly post.
so here it is

BRIANNA'S WEEKLY REVIEW

SUMMARY WORD:
 Scrapbooking

PHOTO:

Magic Bean Mosaic.
This is one of the projects I will be doing with the Little Creators Small group!!
Can't WAIT.


TUNE:

Don't Stop Believing performed by the GLEE cast!
ahhh I love that version.
No no, not more than the original, but I do love it.

 SPENDING:
Well, actually the only thing I really bought this week other then food, was STARBUCKS before work on Monday morning.
Gee I guess that's probably a good thing.

 QUOTE:
"Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions." 
Albert Einstein

 LESSON:
This week, the main lesson I learned, it that I don't need to get discouraged. It's super easy to get down and feel pretty much worthless while job searching. I learned that I must have FAITH solely in GOD alone. When I give it all to him, I know he will open a door. 
I also learned that I must be patient.
It will come and I know it will. It's just going to take time. Until then, I do have SO much work to do. 
I have FIVE murals to paint for two different churches
An Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding to shoot.
Illustrate the most ADORABLE children's book.
and work at Sips n Strokes.
So, I do have SO much work that I am very very grateful for.
God is providing already, and I do see it.

MEMORABLE MOMENT:

Coloring Reisa's Hair, 
and Skate night was a SUPER blast last night.

WHAT'S NEXT:
a. Stay motivated
b. plan and write for little creators
c. Line up some guest posts for my blog.
d. Paint 
e. sign up for the GRE
f. get more info about grad school enrollment
g. get more info on Apprenticing 
h. SEE THE CIVIL WARS! with my BEST FRIEND Tres eep:)

That's about it for now.
hope you enjoyed this new post.
xoxo
B's

P.s. if you're interested in doing a guest post here on Itsy Bitsy
Email me @bgbolden@gmail.com

No comments: