December 7, 2010

SCULPTURE and Radvent 06 & 07

Oh me oh my
I am not even going to lie to you
I'm tired.
Plain and simple as that.
My Head is Hurting so SO bad:(
I've been Sanding on


THIS bad boy 
pretty much ALL day.
It's an Alabaster Stone
I took a 3 hour painting break, which was just WONDERFUL
Please, don't get me wrong.
I DO enjoy Sculpture.
I really do. 
I love creating PRETTIES out of NOTHING
but I HATE being covered in Dust from Head to toe.
It dries my skin out SO bad.

I also worked on


This Sculpture
made of Plaster!
It's my FAVORITE
I think it turned out just like I wanted.

RADVENT TIME


I had such such SUCH a BLAST doing this.
It seriously was much needed and Therapeutic 

Wanna know what I did
I TIE DYED with some Arties.










Frances & Adrianne are SO SO SO much fun to be around.
Oh dear, I'm going to miss them.

We didn't do real "tie-dying" 
we actually used spray dye
It didn't work the BEST ever, but it did work.

I am TOTALLY going to blow my plans more often 
and do fun things.
It was really really GREAT!
Try it.


My FAVORITE games from when I was Kiddo
were

Hi-Ho! Cherry O!


SORRY!


POGS!


OPERATION!

Oh wow 
this list could seriously go on for days.

Right now, I'm playing catchup on my journal. 
So I haven't had the chance to check out the game aisles at the store.
BUT I WILL!
and I'm pretty excited about that.

This JOURNAL is a BLAST.

Hope you lovely readers are enjoying.

nighty dear
B's







2 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

sorry it has been such hard work but wow oh wow that really looks amazing!!! Be proud! I'm excited to see what the first one ends up like!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey B, weekend is near and I hope you get some rest. Hang in there ok? And by the way, all that hardwork really turned out so beautiful. I love what you came up with. =) Looking forward to more pictures of your works.