December 11, 2010

Radvent 10 & 11

I'm getting really GREAT at doing these posts
TWO at a time.
Forgive me?

GREAT!
I am seriously LOVING this Journal though 
it's good to sit and really think about all of the blessing that come in a years time.


AFFIRMATIONS: 
---- I am a go-getter
---- I am surrounded by so much happiness
---- I keep my word
---- I create, and share. 
----I'm not selfish
---- I am easily Inspired.
---- I am going to CONQUER 


My Personal Dream:
I want so badly to be a very well established artist. painter. creator.
I want NOTHING more than that.
I want to be able to make myself happy, and share it with anyone and everyone.
I want my own store.
I want to share my joy with EVERYONE...SERIOUSLY

If my dream came true:
I would own a SUPER ADORABLE little shop.
With all of MY paintings for sale.
with FRANCES and TIFFANY working Designs Logos and Digital imaging
with ADRIANNE baking up some awesome treats
and the four FABB ARTS ladies working their Tooshies off 
TOGETHER as an AWESOME team.
We would have a little studio in the back.
With Inspiration Boards EVERYWHERE
and this all will be Located in the Birmingham Area.
ahhhh SO DREAMY
It's going to happen
CANT WAIT!

A Dream will be coming true on Friday night.
I WILL HAVE MY BACHELORS DEGREE 
in Studio Art!
CANT WAIT.

Night dears.
tell me about your dreams.
bB***

1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

This is such an awesome post! & You have a fabulously cute little blog here, lady!

p.s. I graduated from UNA!

p.p.s. I'm following now! ;)