December 28, 2010

New Years New Years

Hi there.
I'm so glad to be somewhat back in the swing of things. 
SO much crazy stuff has gone on since becoming a University ALUMNI
haha...insane!

Also, It's back to my regular Blog posts
My Christmas Radvent Journal was SO fun
but I definitely missed my regular blogging.

So back to my Regular TUESDAY post
TOP TWO TUESDAY
Is a fun little thing hosted by TAYLOR from Undomestic Momma 
that I have participated in for a good-while now.
I missed it DEARLY during the holidays

This weeks TT pick 
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

NUMBER ONE


Rmember this EVERY SINGLE DAY!
It's super important to me
TO STAY COMPLETELY INSPIRED.

SO, every single day of 2011 I will Find something INSPIRING during the day.
I will keep a journal
an actual JOURNAL, that I can hold in my hands.
Then, at the end of 2011 I will make it into a book!

With sticking with my GUT feeling, and trusting in God's guidance
I know this year is going to be AMAZING for me
I have so much to look forward to.

NUMBER TWO


Get my Etsy Shop back up and running
This time with lots of Itsy Bitsy Cuteness to sale.
ALSO, get the FABB ARTS shop up and running.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE my FABB ARTS LADIES
and I miss them SO dearly
they seriously could NEVER know how much I miss them.
WE REALLY HAVE SUCH A BRIGHT FUTURE together.
and IM OVERLY excited.
LOVES YOUSS!

Those are my TOP TWO 
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
i am so excited about the NEW year!

oh and to start it off


I got a NEW hair cut
tell me, tell me
What do you think??!!??

Tootles Friends
Looking SO forward to a new year with all of you.

B's

4 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ooo an inspirational journal is wonderful! I bet that will really help you to see the world differently :) Love the hair!

. said...

Love your new haircut from what I see! Though I loved your longer style, It feels good to change it up every once in a while. This look is more edgy and wild :)

Unknown said...

Love the hair, so sassy. Those are great resolutions. I'm adding restarting my etsy shop to my list. It has totally fallen by the wayside and I want it to be better. Thanks for the inspiration.

tiff said...

Oh my goodness - your hair!! You always have the coolest hairstyles, so I know you will rock this!

♥tiff
fashionintheforest.blogspot.com