November 9, 2010

Thankful.

It's time for TOP TWO 
TUESDAY
hosted by Taylor from Undomestic Momma.

This week, 
It's the TOP TWO THINGS 
that you're THANKFUL for.

Well, as  you know, I am SO overly Thankful for the people that God has placed in my life.
I am so Blessed to have such a close family, and amazing friends.

I am SO SUPER thankful for my creative abilities, because without them I honestly couldn't image my life.
That thought makes me Nauseated.
God gave me my talent for a reason, and I will do whatever it takes to fulfill it.

SO, 
I thought since most people are Thankful for the most obvious things to be thankful for, 
I would list my TOP TWO "temporary" things!

NUMBER ONE


MY Mac.
I love it 
SO much


NUMBER TWO


Paint.
Canvas.
And a Vision.


Yes those all count as one.
haha:)


For some odd reason, 
I can't for the life of me get any photos to upload
so, I do apologize.


Im off for now dear friends
B's


1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm dying over how cute your blog is! Great things to be thankful for!