November 4, 2010

MikeMikes Birthday!


BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY


It's my HANDSOME's 22nd BIRTHDAY
and OH my has it been a fantastic day.

First, I must tell you
Mike made his first "Big" purchase on Monday.
He bought a BOAT!!
NO dear friends, 
Not the kind that you cruise around laying out and relaxing on.
He bought a BASS Fishing Boat.
Not my kind of Boat
But hey, It's what he wanted so I am SUPER excited for him!

So, I started off the day by surprising him with a
SUPER AWESOME pair of Fishing Glasses
to go with his NEW boat.

Then, we both went our separate ways for the day.
He headed off to class, while I went to work then to class and back to work.
After his class, Him and his friend Dustin went fishing for the rest of the day.

When I got off work, 
I headed to WAL-MART to buy some groceries.
I decided I would cook the fellas some dinner, after their hard day of fishing.
HA...

I made us some SUPER DELICIOUS BBQ Chicken Pizza:)
It was soooo good.

ANYWAY, its been an awesome awesome awesome day.!!!

Well Im off to watch a movie with My Birthday Man and Dustin
Fun FUN FUNNNNN night.

Oh P.S. MikeMike 


GERBY wanted to wish you a 
SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE YOU MIKEMIKE More than you will ever know.

Bye friendies

Tootles
bB***




No comments: