November 30, 2010

A Little Organization

Hi there friend!
It's TUESDAY, and I have been SO busy already.
Good Golly the end of the semester is always overly exhausting.

I'm actually blogging from the Digital Media lab at the University.
Fun Stuff. 
I've been Sanding Sanding Sanding away on my Sculpture projects, and I must say, 
I actually got a good bit of work done!

So, as you already know every Tuesday brings
TOP TWO TUESDAY
hosted by TAYLOR, from  UNDOMESTIC MOMMA
&
This week it's all about ORGANIZING and CLEANING, 
but I'm going to focus on a little bit of ORGANIZATION because I LOVE organizing.

I am such an ORGANIZER....well a planner.
That counts as organizing right??

NUMBER ONE:


This is the most CLEVER way ever 
to organize and keep your fabric smooth
and wrinkle-free!
Use a paper towel roll.
or two Taped together for a longer one
and just Roll that lovely stuff right onto the roll!
SO SO SOOO clever
Thank you REAL SIMPLE Magazine 

NUMBER TWO: 



KEEP A PLANNER
This one is from Much Ado 
this is the best thing anyone could ever do.
So do your self a favor.
Buy a planner.
or always keep a to-do list  attached to your side.
I always have my planner, or to-do list in my purse
so if I ever think of anything 
I can write it down immediately!
It's seriously a LIFE SAVER!

Those are my two peices of advice on ORGANIZING
hope you enjoyed!

Got any tips for me???
Love to hear about them.

Stay WARM!
B's

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

brilliant idea on the fabric roll! so smart!

Anonymous said...

Love that planner!

The Undomestic Mom said...

love it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Looooooove the first one!