November 24, 2010

Graduation Exhibition

Remember last week when I had my graduation exhibition??
Well after leaving my camera in my mom's car, 
I've been itching to have it back in my possession!

Well today, I got it back
because I came HOME for the Holiday.
I am so so SO glad, as well as Thankful to be home.
I really need this.
Sort of a little push into the last home stretch of school.
LOVE.

Here are those photos I promised from my Exhibition.
It was a BLAST and I love sharing my work with people.
It's SO exciting.



This is Yukie!
She was my VERY first Roommate.
She was a great first.
We didn't talk much, or learn to much about one another. 
We were both young and shy at the time.
It cracks me up to think about it now.
But I wouldn't have chosen another first roommate for anything!


The turnout for the reception was HUGE
So many more people than I was expecting.
This photo doesn't include all of the people that came.


this is Mrs. Chen
This lady is SO cute!
and so Inspiring.
she has taught me loads over the past four years, 
and I am so Grateful for her guidance and mentoring.


This is one of my FAVORITE pieces 
It's a dress I designed, sewed, and painted.
The back is SUPER ADORABLE.
It has a Triangle shaped open back.
with a cute little bow detail on the lower back.

Let's just say, my work is MUCH MUCH different, 
and BRIGHTER than everyone else's in the exhibition.
But, honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way.



So, tell me....
Which of my parents do you think I favor the most???

I love hearing people opinions.
LOVE.

Well lovely reader
This little lady is heading to get some rest.
I spent the entire day decorating the office for christmas
and it totally kicked my bootaaaayyy

PLUS, I am SUPER excited for Thanksgiving family fun and delicious food.
So, thats another reason why I am calling it a night.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE

bB***






No comments: