August 8, 2010

TABLE and other highlights of the week!


Hello there Lovely.
These last few weeks out of school are really flying by, 
and I have had another PERFECT summer.
Last week was loaded with full days of Creativity.
Which in my world, there is nothing more satisfying. 
[as far as earthly things of course]

My Great Aunt [MeMe] is a BRILLIANT woman.
and her creativity is seriously mind-blowing.
She should have been and most definitely could have been a VERY SUCCESSFUL interior designer.
She just has that eye, that see's things.
GORGEOUS THINGS.
that are breath taking.

So, when myself, and MeMe get together.....OH MY HEAVENS its like some gorgeous things just start appearing here and there. 
It's so great.



On Thursday, We took a rather DARK and reddish wooden table, 
and gave it a brand new look.









We gave it a white & distressed
worn-out look
It turned out gorgeous
We decided to leave the legs the original color along with the chairs!

Then we covered the chairs in a very classy Navy and white stripe material.
Oh they turned out so SO pretty.
love.



We also painted this smaller lamp table.
with the same look.
It's SO adorable!

On Friday, 
I covered a HUGE pillow
It's precious.


and nearly bigger than me.
Isn't it just the cutest?

An Friday, We went to Jo Ann's Fabric, Pier One, Bed Bath & Beyond, and had a delicious lunch at Firebirds.

and Yesterday I went shopping with Nanny, PawPaw, LydieBug, and Mom.
We bought Paw some New Shoes for VEGAS:)
ahhh CAN HARDLY WAIT!
Of course I don't want it to get here too fast, because then it will be over too quickly.



Oh and On WEDNESDAY, I bought some new Shoes. 
Some Nike Free Runners.
They are REALLY REALLY comfy... like walking on Air, and REALLY free feeling.
maybe it's just the name. ha.
LOVE THEM!

Well dears, 
I'm off to spend today with my Handsome in Florence.
Bye for now
Be back tonight!!

bB***


5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a fabulous day with your handsome!

Mayra said...

Love the tables!!

And that pillow is adorable!

Pink shoes, you're my kinda gal. =]

Emily said...

the tables are beautiful! love the huge pillow too. so cute.
just caught up on your blog and sounds like you're having a great summer!
cheers,,
xx. :)

Decor To Adore said...

I just love the fabric on your huge pillow! The table makeovers are fantastic!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Have a great new week! xo