June 7, 2010

Monday Night Etsy Finds!


Let me just start this post by saying
THIS past week was SO amazing
I was surrounded by Photography, Artists, FASHION & MUSIC!
It was SO great just the short time I was able to be there.
This internship is really REALLY better than I could have ever imagined, or maybe I just jumped on board at a really fantastic time.

Anyway, so being around all of gorgeous design has made me want to COMPLETELY ditch my wardrobe
and buy a new one.
I'm thinking a trip to Plato's closet to sale them my clothes is in the very near future.
[Mommy, doesn't that sound fantastic.]

Here are a FEW Vintage things I've come across on etsy that I'm LOVING!























I could seriously find some great things all night.
It's so much fun
I'll be sure to let you know if I go to Plato's to sale my clothes.
[iLOVEthis]
Night dears

bB***

6 comments:

Angela said...

Now those are some cute clothes!! I'm doing a bit of wardrobe overhaul myself, it's pretty refreshing, I must say!

You better post pics of you in all your cute new outfits <3

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Yes good eye those all look amazing!! I especially love the floral dress with the brown boots. I'm glad you're having a good week

Laura Trevey said...

Great finds for Summer!!

Whitney said...

I'm thinking about selling some of my clothes to Plato's Closet. Let me know if you do! I've never done it before.

missrantsypants said...

I want nearly everyone of those items! I need to go through my closet and make a trip to plato's myself!



clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

stylespotterfashionblogger said...

Love the black and whit stripped trousers!
http://stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com