May 17, 2010

I got an AWARD!

Hi I'm so excited!
I got an award from

Thank you so much dear for choosing me.
You are a lovely lady and I really am honored that you thought of me!

THE RULES to this little Award
  • Thank the person who gave it to you
  • Share seven things about you
  • Pass the award along (15 people Max)
  • Contact the people you passed it to
7 things about ME
NUMBER ONE: There is only one answer to every problem [EVERYTHING in general] in life and that is JESUS CHRIST! If you don't know him, please PLEASE I beg you to ask me about him and I will be more than glad to introduce you to him.
NUMBER TWO: I adore my family [which I make very apparent on my blog] and I am so blessed to have all of the people in my life that I do. They believe in my dreams and honestly, what more could a girl ask for?
NUMBER THREE: I am a planner. I plan everything, and when I say everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING. Now, whether we stick to the "Plan" of not, doesn't matter, as long as I have a relative idea of what is going to be going on, then I'm good.
NUMBER FOUR: I am slightly obsessed with making good grades and studying. I haven't always been like this. In high school I was more worried about socializing than I was grades. Now I could care less about my social life. My future is all that matters, and I do think that my effort for making good grades will pay off sooner or later...hopefully:)
NUMBER FIVE: I am about to start my LAST semester of college. It's really exciting, but also really sad because all of my friends graduated this past saturday. Looks like I REALLY REALLY will be focusing only on school. I have my own SHOW this semester at the University and I am SO excited about that I can't wait to see all of my work and ONLY my work hanging together!
NUMBER SIX: I don't have the slightest clue about what I am supposed to do after I graduate, but honestly I'm not going to worry about it. My  entire life God has opened door after door for me and I have faith and believe that he is going to continue to do that for me.
NUMBER SEVEN: I LOVE MICHAEL BALENTINE, and he knows that, but I wanted YOU to know too!

NOW who who who can I pass this on to??
I'm choosing seven people, since I had to give seven facts about myself.
Maegan-----Love Maegan
Karisa-----Karisa Tells All
Brooke-----Oofa Luffa Le
Katie-----Bella Creative
Kisty-----PaisleyJade
Cassity-----Remodelaholic
Kristin-----Bon Bon Rose

Now ladies, its your turn to do the same thing and pass on the love!

loveLOVE
B's





7 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Hope Chella said...

Congrats! You deserve this :)

STREETFSN said...

I really like your blog!!

I'm a fashion photographer.
visit my blog to see my archive.

httpl://streetfsn.blogspot.com

Remodelaholic said...

Yea! An award! Thanks so much for thinking of me! It was fun to red your seven things, good luck with this last semester of school! It was so wonderful when I finally finished! But enjoy it!

Have a great week!

Al said...

you got TWO :) Check it out...

Katie said...

Thanks SO much, chica!! Sounds like you have an exciting semester ahead -- I think it's almost better that you don't know exactly where life will take you after graduation, that way you won't miss any opportunities because your dreams were pigeon-holed! :)

Flory said...

Hi Brianna, congratulations, you deserve to have this award!
flory