May 1, 2010

Friday night change of plans and MYE girls Makeover


It's a rather ugly looking Saturday
but
honestly I don't care if I go down in a Tornado,
I WILL GO SEE THE ROCKET SUMMER TODAY!
YES, YES I WILL.

So, my plans I had for last night changed
due to two things
1. I THOUGHT it was going to storm
2. Because I am a grandmaw and didn't want to be standing in the rain. 
 I might melt ya know?

So, rather
instead of going out with the girls
[which I really regret I didn't do because I'm sure they had a blast]
I stayed at home with my mom.
but, we did have fun!
We went got some YUM mexican.
It doesn't sounds so YUM now of course, haha and probably won't for like a YEAR haha
anyway,
then we went and rented some movies
and then got some really REALLY sad news that ALL movie galleries are closing down. This really affects my weekends, because that's all I usually do on the weekends.
OH WELL...Here I come NETFLIX!


OH MYLANTA!
I have to show you all something so SO PRESH!


This is my precious little Mylee Rae.
She's my baby
and
She got a makeover yesterday!

Here she is in DESPERATE need of some grooming
Still as ADORABLE as ever of course
but she got ALL of her hair cut off yesterday,
and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE it
It's like I have a new doggie
and you can actually pet her like a dog.
without her getting all matted up everywhere
AHH I LOVE IT!

WE MAKE FACES JUST ALIKE TOO!

SEE!
She's so CUTE
I love her.


She melts my heart!

Be back later tonight after TRS!!

later Loves

B's

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Sweetie! Oh, you need movie weekends like this every once in awhile! Get your movies, grab some milk duds and a drink and sit back and relax! There are so many great movies out right now. And when you post again on Monday, you can tell us all about them... I can always use movie recommendations :-)

Angie said...

Okay, Mylee Rae is just adorable!!

I know what you mean about all the movie galleries closing down. I think there are only 2 left in our town :( Both of which are wayyy out of my way... I guess we'll have to make the switch to Netflix, but it's kind of a pain, because we don't rent that many movies. And When we do, it's usually on a whim. I think the real solution is Red Box getting Blu-Ray!

Kristi said...

Cute pictures. Mylee Rae is definitely precious!

Anonymous said...

I say "Mylanta" all the time!

Katie said...

I'm usually a big dog girl, but she is super precious!!

Anonymous said...

Visiting and following from Friday Follow. Mylee Rae is too precious! Hope you’re having a great weekend thus far.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Charmed by the Star Filled Texas Sky said...

I adore your Mylee Rae.!! My dogs always have to have a first, middle, and last name. But when I call them, I call them by their first and middle. Too cute. Lovely Blog!! :)