April 29, 2010

T.G.I.F.

HI HI HI!!

oh I've been SO busy.
I'm ready for things to slow down.
I need a break.

& tonight I treated myself to a semi-break
and did a little shopping. I didn't purchase anything.
but, there's always tomorrow!!

t.g.i.f T.G.I.F.t.g.i.f.

Due to something rather special coming up,
the one things that has sent me into an
INSPIRATIONAL FRENZY
is













YELLOW!

ahh it's SO gorgeous and Happy.

ANOTHER thing that has been
REALLY inspiring to me this week
& is also one of the HAPPIEST things I know
and that my friend is the lovely lovely lovely



BRYCE AVERY
[The Rocket Summer]

He is truly TRULY TRULY so INSPIRATIONAL
his music is so
Uplifting
it makes you think.
It can take your worst day and turn it into something gorgeous.
LISTEN TO HIM HERE
and let me know if you enjoy him as much as I do.
Oh silly me, I almost forgot to mention something.....I GET TO SEE HIM SATURDAY!
Yeahhhh
I'm really OVERLY excited about that.

So, let me know what inspires you, what music you like, and if you have anything fun planned for the weekend!!

tootlie Lou
bB***

OH & My MR. is coming tomorrow!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Totally know what you mean about needing a break! I swear, this last month has just flew by in a whirlwind of activity! I'm ready for some chill time... lol

Oh, you weekend plans sound fantastic!!! I love concerts <3

This weekend will be packed, lemme say that! I'll be sure to blog all about it though!